With the growth of advanced technology in Dentistry today, Cosmetic dentistry can fix all of the imperfections you may see in yourself. At Elite Dental, we commonly handle various cosmetic dental procedures, from Veneers, Teeth Whitening to Crown Lengthening and Porcelain Crowns.
To help you prepare for your dental treatment with us, we have created a comprehensive list of prices for many types of cosmetic dental procedures.
1. What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic Dentistry is a method of professional oral care that focuses on improving the appearance of your teeth. to create a perfect smile. The most common procedures include:
- Teeth Whitening: a pain-free dental solution which helps brighten teeth instantly without affecting your natural teeth.
- Veneers: custom-made thin layers of material that help create a beautiful smile when you have issues with tooth deformity, discoloration or diastema (gaps between your teeth). The greatest benefit of veneers is that they do not interfere with your gums or natural teeth.
- Porcelain crowns: if your natural teeth are too weak or too damaged for dental fillings, porcelain crowns are your solution. They are customized coverings which go over your teeth to restore them to their original look. Crowns are also recommended following root canal treatment because the tooth is more fragile and needs protection.
- Crown lengthening: or gum lift is a minor surgery that helps reveal more of the tooth hidden beneath the gum. Aside from creating a wider and symmetrical smile, crown lengthening also has dental health benefits. It can minimize the risk of tooth decay since more of the tooth is exposed for brushing and flossing. It also helps make more room for a filling, crown, or bridge.
- Inlay/Onlay/Full-Porcelain Crowns: indirect restorations using CAD/CAM technology to scan your teeth within a single visit. This is a quick process which is sure to impress you with its advantages, such as matching seamlessly to your teeth, preserving your smile, protecting the remains of the tooth, and ensuring bacteria cannot enter via a cavity in the tooth..
A perfect smile requires a good combination of healthy and aesthetically-pleasing teeth and gums. Therefore, at Elite Dental, we have a well-versed team of specialist dentists in cosmetic dentistry. We strive to bring you the best optimal results.
2. Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment Process at Elite Dental
Step 1: Visit Elite Dental for initial consultation and examination. Based on the results and your treatment goals, your dentist will create and discuss an appropriate treatment plan with you.
Step 2: Receive the treatment. Depending on what type of dental procedure you have, your dentist will prepare and guide you through each stage of the treatment. We hope to deliver the best treatment while ensuring you the best comfort. You can easily find more information about specific treatment procedures on our website.
Step 3: Follow a routine dental check-up to maintain your health and bright smile.
|Crown lengthening – excluding reshaping bone
|Crown lengthening – including reshaping bone
|(Crown lengthening x unit) + 5.000.000/ jaw
|Whitening (home-based treatment)
|Whitening (clinic-based treatment)
|8.000.000 – 10.000.000/ tooth
|Full Porcelain Crowns
|Porcelain Crowns CEREC
The provided price list is for reference purposes only. The specific charges will be provided by your dentist during your consultation and will be based on your specific treatment plan.
Detailed advice on costs and treatment plans
3. Here at Elite Clinic we don’t perform surgery for surgery’s sake.
Our practice is based on the philosophy of “Minimum Invasion, Maximum Conservation,” therefore our specialized dentists provide honest advice during consultations to ensure that you are pleased with the service and price.
Moreover, at Elite Dental, all of our technicians are specialists in one specific field. This gives us a unique advantage over other competitors and allows us to deliver a first-class service to our patients.
In addition to our team of highly-qualified dentists, Elite Clinic has also invested in state-of-the-art dental machinery, advanced dental methods as well as the latest technology such as:
- Cerec Chairside systems (which use digital CAD/CAM technology): We have imported these from Germany. They enable our dentists to accurately make teeth impressions without the need for an impression tray. This results in less patient nausea and makes the whole process quicker and easier, requiring only a single visit.
- Blue Laser SiroLaser: We use the most up-to-date laser technology during tooth lengthening treatments. This type of laser results in cleaner incisions, which aids in increasing rapid wound healing and minimizing the risk of bacterial infection post-surgery.
- Modern dental X-ray machines: Our dentists use these to produce the highest resolution possible images of your teeth. These assist dentists in identifying any problems and recommending the most effective treatment plans to solve them.
Finally, with our luxurious facilities, alongside a friendly, kind, and caring environment, we are committed to providing the very best in general, restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
If you have questions or need any more advice, please contact our Hotline 0902 661 100 – 0902 559 888 for further support.
Related posts: > Dental implant pricelist > General dentistry pricelist > Orthodontics pricelist