Tooth loss is a condition that many of us face due to various causes such as accidents, improper hygiene, tooth decay, etc. Tooth loss can negatively influence your confidence in everyday interactions and significantly affect your mouth function. The sooner lost teeth are taken care of, the more happy and healthy our lives will be.
Today, dental implants are considered the best treatment option for tooth loss. So, how much do dental implants cost? How is the process carried out? Which clinic should you choose for the treatment? Keep reading to find all of the answers you need.
1. What Are Dental Implants?
Implants are made from titanium, a material with high biocompatibility. This means that they don’t have harmful effects and are safe for the body. After replacing a lost tooth’s root with an implant, porcelain restorations are then mounted to cover the front surfaces of the tooth to restore the function and enhance aesthetics.
2. Pros and Cons of Dental Implants
When a tooth is lost, there are three types of treatment methods.
The first method is by using removable dentures. This method is a fast and economical option. However, removable dentures are not well-fitted. They tend to fall out easily, causing many inconveniences in your daily life.
The second method is to insert a dental bridge. Your dentist will create a porcelain dental bridge consisting of one tooth or teeth. This bride is held in place by the abutment teeth on either side of the gap. A dental bridge treatment requires two to three visits and five days in between to complete. The advantage of choosing a porcelain bridge is that it is a fast option, cost-effective, and more secure than removable dentures. However, in time, it will cause damage to the healthy teeth, cannot prevent the process of bone loss, and only last less than 10 years.
The final treatment method is to place a dental implant. Dental implant treatment is considered to provide the optimal solution to replace a missing tooth. This option has many advantages, including:
- Restore up to 95% of your chewing function.
- Safe and non-invasive to your body.
- Maintain aesthetic factors. They feel and look like natural teeth.
The treatment of dental implant placement is typically more time-consuming than the other two alternatives because the body needs time to adapt to the implant material.
3. Dental Implant Procedure
- During your initial consultation, your dentist will evaluate and order dental X-Rays for comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plans.
- Consult with an implant expert.
Step 2: Take blood tests and discuss your medical history with your dentist. It is important to let your dentist know about your current health condition, especially with conditions including diabetes, heart disease, etc. This helps the dentist understand before deciding whether the procedure is appropriate for you.
Step 3: Perform dental implant procedure.
- Before undergoing the surgery, your blood pressure will be measured to ensure your health status.
- You will be placed under varying levels of sedation. Your dentist will make sure the level of sedation is appropriate for your health so that you won’t feel any discomfort during and after the surgery.
- If bone grafting is needed, your dentist will perform this procedure first. Depending on your condition, the implant placement can be done at the same time, or your dentist will need a second procedure to perform the implant placement.
Step 4: Your implant will be checked by your dentist a few days after the surgery. If needed, your dentist will attach an artificial tooth.
Step 5: Once the implant has integrated the jaw bone, your dentist will continue to perform restorations on the implant. This process often takes 3-5 appointments within 7-10 days.
4. How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
The cost of dental implant placement depends on the type of implant you choose. Below are our current pricing options:
DENTAL IMPLANT PRICELIST
+ Titan crown
26,000,000 – 29,000,000 VND
Implant Hahn / Neodent
+ Titan crown
35,000,000 – 38,000,000 VND
+ Titan crown
40,000,000 – 43,000,000 VND
160,000,000 VND – 200,000,000 VND/per jaw
200,000,000 VND – 250,000,000 VND/per jaw
|All-on-8||250,000,000 VND – 305,000,000 VND/per jaw|
The above pricing includes an intensive treatment plan with your dentist, implant materials, consulting services throughout the treatment process, and a warranty at Elite Dental.
Detailed advice on costs and treatment plans
At Elite Dental, we select implants from top-tier brands to ensure the best quality for our patients.
5. Elite Dental – Your Trusted Dental Implant Center
Implants can be a significant investment. The cost of the procedure is indeed needed to take into consideration. Nevertheless, the qualities of the service and your satisfaction during the treatment process hold the same value and attention. One thing you should always keep in mind is a dental implant is one of the most complex dental procedures, therefore, not all doctors have the same in-depth expertise and not all dental clinics have the same adequate facilities to conduct the procedure. Keep reading to know about 4 factors you need to remember to choose the best clinic for your dental implant treatment.
- Your primary dental care provider. Your dentist holds a vital role in the success of your dental treatment. A good dentist not only cares about the health of your teeth but also your overall comfort. At Elite Dental, our dental implant experts not only have extensive experience in dental implant treatment, but they also obtained Ph. Ds in France and Japan.
Our experts at Elite Dental participate in several advanced training courses abroad every year to accumulate their experience. Additionally, they often are speakers of prestigious conferences around the globe. Besides expertise and experience, our dentists at Elite Dental are also sensible and always at your service because we aim to provide you with the best care possible. We pride ourselves on being one of the best dental care providers. We recorded a 99.8% dental implant successful rate and achieved 100% patient satisfaction.
- State-of-the-art facilities. For any dental implant placement, taking X-ray films and Conebeam CT films (CBCT) are important for your dentist to assess the state of your teeth and your jaw bone density. A well-equipped dental clinic allows your dentist to conduct more accurate examinations and diagnoses. It can also save time and enhance your overall experience.
At Elite Dental, we want to provide you with the best care possible; therefore, we constantly renovate and enhance our facility. We invest heavily in the most modern machinery and cutting-edge technology. Our imaging machines are imported from the top-notch German manufacturer to ensure the best and most accurate images.
We install dental implant machinery and Piezo, a recent and innovative technology to minimize surgical invasion. Additionally, at Elite Dental, we utilize PRP technology. It is an advanced therapy that uses your own platelets to accelerate the recovery process, reduce swelling and minimize pain.
Another highlight of our advanced technology is presented through our surgical room. At Elite Dental, we set up integrated surgical rooms to improve workflows, enhance the working environment, and create a sense of comfort and convenience for everyone. Our surgical room is equipped with L9 dental chairs. These dental chairs are manufactured and assembled in Italy. We also implemented a disinfection system to improve the water quality of our dental chair. By applying advanced technology and modern equipment used in diagnosis and treatment, we strive to provide as much comfort and assurance for our patient who undergoes surgery.
- Customer service. Successful dental implant treatment depends on a lot of communication. It is important that all of your questions are discussed and explained thoroughly. At Elite Dental, our team is always happy to support and provide all the needed information to better your experience. For instance, if sedation is needed for your surgery, our counseling team will make sure you are informed and received appropriate advice a day before your surgery. Our supportive team at Elite Dental will follow closely with your treatment to ensure you receive adequate attention and the best of your results.
- You are eligible for a transparent and long-term warranty up to 10 years.
With all of the details we provide above, Elite Dental hopes to give you a better picture of dental implant treatment, from how much they cost to all the critical factors you should consider before getting your dental implant. If you have any questions or need any information from us, do not hesitate to reach out. Our team of doctors and experts at Elite Dental are glad to be at your service.
Related posts: > Cosmetic dentistry pricelist > General dentistry pricelist > Orthodontics pricelist